‘The Roseland Multi Academy Trust provides outstanding education for our communities, where everyone succeeds.’
We pursue our vision ‘to inspire a love for learning within environments that are happy, respectful and challenging, where everyone feels valued and able to reach their full potential.’
Through everything we do, we foster our values of Kindness, Ambition, Responsibility.
Our mission, vision and values are reflected in the professional development we offer to all our staff: Lead The Roseland Way. This offer upholds the highest trust standards whilst maintaining each school’s unique features with a great sense of belonging.
Lead The Roseland Way is constructed from many different components, and is reviewed and adapted periodically. Our repertoire has been steadily increasing as we continue diversifying our in house offer for all our employees. We are always open to worthy newly-emerging projects. We consider bespoke and subject specific upskilling based on the needs of everyone within TRMAT.
- Support of all staff in leading their own professional development,
- Preparing for new roles, potential new roles and career progression,
- Nurturing of the highly skilled, knowledgeable and passionate staff who inspire all of our students,
- Sharing good and outstanding practice within our Trust and beyond,
- Giving leadership opportunities to a wide range of staff,
- Sharing the pride of belonging to our trust and emulating our vision, ethos and values.