Welcome to the Roseland Multi-Academy Trust
I am delighted to welcome you to The Roseland Multi-Academy Trust (TRMAT), a family of academies where everyone succeeds. Our aim in these pages is to provide you with an overview of the schools associated with the Trust.
The Roseland Multi-Academy Trust where everyone succeeds
Reach - Together - Grow
Our Vision and Values
The Trust is committed to providing the best possible opportunities for the students and families in our schools and is working hard to deliver outstanding education from pre-school right up to age 18.
The initial formation of the Trust has enabled close working partnerships between the founder schools to develop and strengthen, to the benefit of everyone in our community. We are pleased to announce as of January 2019 the expansion of the Trust to include Treviglas Academy, Newquay. This is an exciting new chapter in the development of the Trust, with many new opportunities for students and staff.
Students across the Trust experience many benefits from the collaboration and sharing of expertise and good practice. Progress through from the primary schools to the secondary is enhanced through familiarity with staff and premises and through a more integrated curriculum.
To put it simply, imagine being provided with a blank canvas to design the best possible educational experience for children across mid Cornwall. It would have to involve as close a partnership between the schools that provide primary and secondary education as possible. Our defining principle is to improve the outcomes of all the children in our care. This is the vision of the Trust – a shared and exciting journey for every member of our community.
Reach - Widening Horizons From 2 to 16
Together - A seamless Learning Journey
Grow - Inspiring and opening Minds
The Roseland Academy
We are a small rural secondary school with high aspirations and big ideas. The Roseland Academy is a strong community that works together and in which every member supports each other. The fact that we know and understand all of our students as well as we do enables us to forge a unique environment where everyone flourishes. We are proud of the exceptional progress made by the students in our care.
Gerrans is an energetic, progressive and ambitious learning community. We are committed to providing an excellent education for all our children and are very proud of the heartfelt and cheerful atmosphere which permeates through the school. Our belief is that the key to our success is the quality of relationships and the high level of care which exists between all members of the school community.
Tregony Community Primary School
Tregony School is a special place where children’s learning is valued and their knowledge, creativity, experience, imagination, self-expression, and understanding can flourish. We provide a foundation for life in a happy, safe, successful school, where all individuals have high expectations of themselves, respect each other and strive to do their very best.
Treviglas is a thriving school situated in the heart of Newquay, Cornwall. Our students work hard in a calm environment. We are passionate about education and about helping our young people to give them the best opportunities. Our most able students will be stretched and all our young people are offered support when it is needed.
TRMAT Development plan for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Narrow any progress, attainment and attendance gaps for disadvantaged groups.
- Enable sustainable and purposeful growth through high level due diligence and engagement from ELT and Trustees.
- Ensure provision for MABLE students enables them to achieve greater depth and grade 9.
- Continue to enhance and develop specialist curriculum delivery and provision.
- Further establish professional relationships and standards across the MAT.
- Further embed the opportunities for CPD through Lead The Roseland Way.
- Establishing strong school-to-school improvement by building MAT-to-MAT relationships.
- Achieve efficient and effective use of MAT staffing and resources.
- Improving metacognition. To develop students’ self-reflections.
- Develop students’ learning behaviours and readiness to learn.
- Developing Family Learning strategies that raise aspirations and create resilient learners.